23 January 2009

Training Continues

It's the end of week three, only approx. 395 days of madness left! Everything improved this week and I actually got a chance to do my job. Combatives training got a little ruff. We had two black eyes, a chipped tooth, and a lot of hurt feelings. I ended up with a bruised jaw and some scratches on my face but nothing major. I won my match but I out-weighed my opponent by 40 lbs. He was really short which is apparently an advantage in a ground fight. He wouldn't tap-out even though I was about to break his arm in an arm bar. He's a tough dude.

I'm ready to put this event behind us and move on to the next one! I'm also ready to see my girls this evening!

1 comment:

John Curtis said...

I know a good dentist...Of course, it requires a drive to Columbia. See you this weekend.